Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gothic Dark Moon

Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine and spend wonderful Christmas days. No Christmas cards anymore for a while now :-). So I want to show you my latest creation I made with 'Gothic Dark Moon' by the fabulous artist ching-chou kuik. Love this image. I wanted to give her more bright colors and went with purple. And combinated it with some gorgeous Maja Design papers. She is available as rubber stamp and digital image as well.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I colored her with Copics.


Wish you a wonderful day now and a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Karina

10 comments:

  1. Love the richness of the colours you have used for this card Karina along with all the beautiful embellishments. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is stunning! I love everthing on the card. And coloring..wow.. gorgeous colors and so well colored in! Big hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. So beautiful and I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the different shades of purple! gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning Karina, I love your coloring on this card and the beautiful flowers that you used. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina,
    Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece of your self in this piece ...it is gorgeous.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color choices, I love the embellishments. I love your coloring. I love that feather die. Amazing. Only thing I don't love? I don't have that stamp. Gotta get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karina, this is stunning work. I love the purple, of course, but all your embellishments just add to this scene. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!!! This is really stunning! Love love it! Love all flowers, lace and your coloring is totally amazing! Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, AMAZING.. love all your layers and details..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete