Thursday, December 22, 2011

Paint My World

Here's a stunning image from artist Anna Marine of Sweet Pea stamps. If you check out this stamp on their website, you will see the artist's depiction of this stamp, "Paint my world black" (Plate #160). My coloring of this image makes it look totally different. I used all sorts of wonderful pink colored embellishments in a variety of shades. Here's a great close up of the colored image using Copic Markers. I love the stunning detail the artist gives. She's painting the flower that she's holding:
Be sure and check out all of this artists stunning stamps and watch the store for the weekly specials. I am sure like me you are all getting ready for the holidays. I like to set aside time everyday to sit down and keep my sanity in check. For me, that means at least a half hour of un-interrupted time of stamping. Ahhh, just time to relax and design.

Happy Holidays (or can I get away with saying Happy Holley-days!)

Holley

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Holley! I love how your ribbon goes with the flowers and the lovely job you did with the Copics.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It makes me think of Valentine's Day. I like how you colored her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her colored this way Holley! Great job! and happy Holley-days to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this Holley. I love the colors you used on her outfit. May you have a wonderful Christmas an I hope the New Year beings you even more happiness and joy.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the different pinks you've used and the scattered flowers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, Holley. Love the colours you used for her. And the different flowers with pretty brads as centres looks awesome. Wish you and your family a Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete