Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Spring…….




First off I would like to apologize for the pic of my card.  
I forgot my camera at our cabin and had to scan instead!!!

Welcome Spring or so I thought until we got hit with snow again yesterday.  Every time it just about melts we get a snowstorm again.  Hopefully this will be our last and we will see butterflies floating by soon.

My card today is another beauty Caron Vinsons Art Collection called the blue Fairy!!!  This beauty can be purchased alone or with 3 others at non other than SWEET PEA STAMPS!!!!!  I adore the sweet innocence this artist portrays in her work.  They are such a joy to work with.

Colored with copics and some stickles here and there she is framed and bowed along with a few pearls.  A simple way to say Hello Spring!!!!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

13 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors here Kym. Especially like how her wings turned out.
    Nice work!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Spring colors and love the touch with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, I like the sparkly wings. Her hair and the butterflies really stand out. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kym!! Love that soft background you created. It's almost like it's glowing! Such a fabulous frame, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whay a sweet card Kym, this would be perfect for Easter. I love the colors you chose. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the background! very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colours you used, Kym. The rose and blue looks great together. And the image is beautifully coloured. I especially love her wings.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is very sweet Kym. Love the little bits of sparkle, too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a wonderful job with this image! i loe the springy colors that you chose! hopefully... this will chase the snow away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kym, the your background, her wings and the dress looks awesome. Such a spring feeling card. I hope the snow has finally stopped for you.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ribbon you added. Nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love the framing around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you colored her, especially the hair. Love the die cut shape and the frame.

    ReplyDelete