Monday, February 28, 2011

Lavender Beauty


This lavender beauty was commissioned by my son for his special someone! I hope she likes it! I love the color and the image is another stunning creation from Ching Chou Kuik. I had so much fun creating it.

Supply List
Image
"Peony" by Ching Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps

Papers
Neenah Smooth white card stock
Designer papers and card stock-unknown from my stash

Stamp Ink
Memento, Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers
Skin tones-yr0000, e000, yr000, e21
Hair-e17, e18, e39
Eyes-bg01, bg02, bg05, b000, b12
Bird/moon-b97, b99, v99, 0
Outline shading-n1, n3, n5, n7, 0, bv0000
Flowers-n1, n3, n5, bv00
Stems/leaves-g94, yg97
Clothing/tail-yg11, yg13, bv00, bv02, bg04

Misc. Supplies
Jasmine Puffy Flourish in lilac-from Flourish with a Bling
Lavender adhesive pearls and gems
Martha Stewart leaf punch
dimensional adhesive
Lavender roses
Magnolia chandelier garland-clear
Silver heart charm
Spellbinder/Nestability Die classic circles (for sentiment and navy card stock under doily)
White paper doily (colored with bv00)
My Favorite Things Die-namics die-Jumbo Scallop
Cuttlebug or Big Shot
Sakura Gelly Roll pen-Clear Star
White colored pencil for highlights on moon and clothing
Chalks for cheeks
Stickles "stardust"
Smooch "silver, illuminate, and grape soda"
Scotch ATG gun and adhesive

Lisa

13 comments:

  1. She is very pretty) Love the purple colouring)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most beautiful Lisa! Everything goes together so well and so many items are perfectly placed.
    I love your attention to detail and ability to put so many things together without a cluttered feeling.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lisa. And I love the way you outlined her it literally makes her look 3-D. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love that flourish and all of the purple. Great flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Lisa, this card is just amazing. I love the coloring. She really stands out on this card and the embellishments are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like it?? I am sure Katie will LOVE this gorgeous card, Lisa. I love this green you used to her dress as an addition to the purple colour. Looks so stylish! An amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your image is so soft and beautiful!! Your cluster of flowers is divine!! I love it all Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I love your coloring and the flower cluster is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, one word: "GORGEOUS", this is so darn pretty, I love it. I love all the flowers, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa this is so beautiful. I love all the details on this card and I bet Katie will love her card. The flower clusters looks so beautiful and so does your coloring and color pallet. Love this!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, the coloring is wonderful - it really has the wow factor going on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my- Purple is my fav color, but now, it is a super favorite, just with this card. What a creation and I really love the way the swirls wrap around the image. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete