Thursday, January 28, 2010

Red Hearts in Black & White


I am absolutely in love with how this card turned out. I used Cosmo Cricket paper for the background and colored the image with Prisma Markers in grey scale. I really like coloring in grey scale and think the end result is just so different. The moon is done with a Stardust pen and shimmers and shines as do her earrings and bracelet. A little bling on the sides and some lace and she is ready to go!

I would LOVE to see you create with one of the Sweet Pea Stamps in a black and white theme.

8 comments:

  1. wow! Stunning in Black and White!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow I really love the result of the black and white colouring !!!
    hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I def. need to try one of the stamps in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this image came out in black and white. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never thought to create a card like this in black and white. It is stunning. I bet the little bit of sparkle finishes it off perfectly.

    stamp on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, this is gorgeous!! I love the B&W! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete